- 2 Cozy Outdoor Lounges
- Sun Deck & Sun Beds
- Indoor – Outdoor Dining Areas
- Lounge Bar
- Snorkeling Gear
- Diving Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Kayaks – Sup – Wake – Slide
- Dhoni & Dinghy
- 2 Wave Runners
Looking for an unusual vacation idea?
What defines us?
- Tailor-Made Service: our team and crew take into account your needs in terms of dive sites, desired marine creature sightings and food menus
- Attention to Detail: from post-dive snacks to towels that are refreshed daily, no detail goes unnoticed, leaving you with nothing to worry about and everything to enjoy
- Low Ratio of Divers to Dive Guides: our dive guides are only responsible for 4 to 5 people, ensuring incredible service, safe and quality scuba diving
- Full-Service Dive Routine: you only have to set up your equipment on the first day and disassemble your equipment on the last day. In between, our crew takes care of everything
- Crew size: 15 - this is to ensure that each and every of our guest feels pampered and cared for throughout the journey
- Deluxe Cabins: they are spacious with ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, TV, minibar, safe and hairdryer
- Quality Cuisine: our brand chef will prepare the finest cuisine on the high seas.
- Plenty of Thrills: spas procedures, full bar, jacuzzi, jet skis, kayaks, SUP, inflatable toboggan and more...
- divers, freedivers, snorkellers
- those who want to decompress, relax and reboot
- those looking for an unusual adventure
- those who simply renew their tan in an idyllic environment
Your typical day on our yacht:
- multiple dives per day
- snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- mogul fishing
- sea landing on uninhabited islands and sand banks
- beach barbecue
- excursion in the capital Male
- fresh seafood
- relax sessions on the sun deck in our loungers
- massage parlor and SPA-center (on demand)
- lounge areas with comfortable sofas, giant screen, music and bar
- Internet access
- a lush and lavish week of vacation, the memories of which will warm you all winter
Included: transfer from/to the airport, 7 nights in a double cabin, three meals a day, dives (up to 17 including a night dive), beach landings and a night barbecue on a desert island.
Not included: eco taxes, tips, insurance, flights.
Visit the central atolls of the Maldives with excursions and landings on the best beaches on our super yacht. The program includes the archipelagos of North and South Male, Felidhoo, Vattarou, Meemu atolls.
Princess Ulua has one of the best chefs in the Maldives, cooking three meals a day, offering a variety of Asian, European, and Maldivian cuisine. 5-star resort-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus snacks and mineral water; fruits vegetables, meat, fish chicken, the chef prepares it to all tastes and according to any food restrictions/requests.
Princess Ulua values their guests above all, so it is always possible to make some special menus on request. Vegan, Vegetarian, Lactose-free, Gluten-free, we can do it all; just remember to let us know in advance (additional fees may apply).